Monday, April 21, 2014

So much painting

These are just some of our current projects. We have reverted to using traditional media, so everything takes a lot longer to complete.
I am still waiting for some parts to arrive for the Ghostbusters car (Ecto1) project. The car itself is painted. Now I need to paint the characters in it, create a frame and install the lights. Piece of cake!

This is my other project, which is also incomplete due to some of the material being somewhat different than what I had initially thought. I am hoping to create a couple of wall arts with these, with hidden text. I shall elaborate further once everything arrives.

And finally, a frame for my snow leopard project. It has taken a long time to come this far. We had to custom make our own frame due to the unique dimensions of the artwork.

No comments: