Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New website!

Our new website Chuckle tree is finally up and running! Yay! 
Please go visit. I put a lot of effort into it.

This was a lot of work since I had all the artwork and about 7 pages to design on my own. BUT I did it and it was fun (when things worked). I think I can comfortably say that coding is not my cup of tea. I had a few nightmares in codes during the process of getting this done. I know there are a few things I need to fine-tune but that can happen later - when I can manage looking at those codes again (without crying).

There were old images such as this, and this that have been scraped because while I was happy with the individual paintings, they didn't look right when put together.

3 comments:

Cindy D. said...

It looks so great! It doesn't hurt that you are both great artists but seriously, the style is really wonderful. It was worth the effort!

Shauna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments. Your new website is amazing. I can't even imagine how much time you put into designing it. What a wonderful end result.I alos love your fun and whimsical illustrations. What talent you have.
Take care!
Shauna

Anna said...

Thank you ladies for such lovely comments!