Thursday, October 18, 2012

Post 100! - And the Chuckle Tree Website

This is my 100th post! And to celebrate, I thought I'd upload screenshots of our current illustration website. Why? Because I have plans to change my business (therefore the website) next year.
I do like these hand drawn designs, but I am also very excited about my new business plan (woo!), and hopefully I can come up with a better web design.

Happy 100th post to me! And website, I will miss you. I really will. 
If you haven't seen our website yet, please hurry! You only have a few months to see it live! >> chuckletree.com

1 comment:

Cindy D. said...

I love the style and color of these. Making me think of creating my own little buttons and things! (But will have to put it off!) Do you mean to say you are abandoning all these fine images. Say it ain't so!